Mar 23, 2010

Family Time

This week has been a busy one. My sister in law (Dan's wife) is up visiting from down south. It was so nice to see her again. My sister in law, my other brother and my family went out to dinner tonight and we had a pleasant time. It was the first time we have been together since the December services and the first time we have had smiles together in a long time.

We ate at this little restaurant called Papa Vino's. I had the Baked Cheese Ravioli. It is stuffed with cheese and spinach and baked with both a pesto and an alfredo sauce. It was very delicious.

Below are some photos of our dinner.

My brother and our sister in law


Being "Gangsta" or at least pretending to be. Yes, we are a bunch of silly folks aren't we?


My two sons


My yummy ravioli. Sorry I forgot to take a picture until after I started eating.


My oldest son and my brother.


My husband and my sister in law.


My youngest son


My sister in law and me


All of us, except my husband who was taking the photo.


~Jessica~

1 comment:

Rue said...

Fun! Glad you got out for some good food and great company. Everyone looks like they were having fun!