Oct 3, 2014

The High Priestess and Her Wisdom

This post is part of an October writing challenge: Writing the Wisdom of Your Soul hosted by Lyn Thurman of the Inner Goddess Revolution. Every weekday in October, she is providing blog prompts inspired by the major arcana of tarot. The deck I am using is the Universal Fantasy Tarot. I hope you will enjoy this journey with me. Love and Blessings!

The High Priestess and Her Wisdom



On day 4 we are addressing the High Priestess. What secrets does she hold? What does she say about our potential? Here is my conversation with her. 

"High Priestess, share with me your wisdom", I entreat her. 

"I AM", she responds. 

"But what does it mean?" I ask.

"You ARE", she says smiling slightly as if in humor barely restrained. 

I dream that night and suddenly her words are clear. I AM and You ARE everything we will ever need to be successful in our journeys. Our potential is only limited by our dreams. If we can dream it, we have the potential to create it. 

~Jessica~

No comments: