Apr 13, 2010

More Paparazzi Shots



I hope I am not boring you with my bird photos. Work has become time consuming as we prepare for the end of tax season. I have been cleaning, doing inventory, fielding questions and juggling last minute filers. When I come home I just want to relax but have been working on laundry and chores that have gone unattended. But fear not my faithful readers. I only have two more days of tax work and then I am done until January 2011. Woohoo! In the meantime, please enjoy these magically mundane photos of birds in my backyard.

Let's see what we can find in here...


What are you looking at?


Fine. I will show you my "good" side.


This sunflower seed is tasty. Wanna try some?


I'm a model, you know what I mean


And I do my little turn on the birdwalk


I shake my little tush on the birdwalk.


Hopefully, Right Said Fred doesn't mind me borrowing and altering these lyrics. *grins*

~Jessica~

No comments: