One of the boys' favorite activities at the resort where we camped was Kids' Bingo. The prizes included candy, little toys, temporary tattoos etc. The big prize was that the recreational director would buy the lucky child an ice cream from the camp store. Both the boys were lucky this summer and each won an ice cream as well as several other trinkets.
Boy 2 concentrating.
Boy 1 looking irritated because he saw the camera. He's at "that age".
Now for my award. Angela over at The Pagan Mom Blog has bestowed me with the One Lovely Blog award. Thank you very much! Here are the details.
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. 2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered. 3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
Like Angela, I haven't really discovered any new blogs lately but I can share the ones I couldn't live without.
1. Posie Gets Cozy - - Crafty and General Life Blog
2. So Good And Tasty - Baking Blog. There are also a number of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free recipes here.
3. honey & jam - Baking Blog
4. Cake Wrecks -Humor Blog
5. The Junk Drawer -Humor Blog
6. Lake Superior Spirit - General Life and Nature Blog. Kathy inspires many deep thoughts.
7. Flandrum Hill - Nature Blog
8. Never A Dull Moment - Bonus: It is one of my high school friends that writes this blog!
9. Rue and Hyssop - Pagan Blog
10. Olde Baggs 'n Stuft Shirts - General Life Blog but Linda could also be a humorist.
11. A Fanciful Twist - Everything Fun Blog
12. A Little Sweetness - Crafty Blog
13. Pamela's World of Scrap - Crafty Blog
14. My Nice Garden - Malaysian Garden Blog
15. Dung Hoe - American Garden Blog