Oct 23, 2010

Camera Critter Saturday - Random Birds

Over the summer I have snapped off a number of random bird photos. I really can not resist them. There is something very captivating about our avian friends, whether they are perched or flying. Here are just a few of their antics from July that didn't make it into other blog posts.

"I know I saw dinner some where around here..."


Red-Bellied Woodpecker

"What in world does this do and how do I use it?


Common Grackle

"I'm the King of the World!




Northern Mockingbird

"Are you talking to me?"


Northern Mockingbird

For more Camera Critters, please visit: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/.



~Jessica~

1 comment:

New Leaf said...

I love your pics :)

We have a woodpecker that sometimes stops by our feeder but I haven't been able to get a photo of him yet. He's so shy.

Have a great day!