Oct 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

What would Halloween be without pumpkins? So with that in mind, we headed off to the Pumpkin Patch.





The Pumpkin Patch also makes, sells and samples out boiled peanuts. We sat around on their porch munching on these bite sized delights.





Lucy discovered the farm goats.





Then it was the time to go out to the patch to pick our pumpkins. We all picked out our favorites.


My Mom,


Lucy,


Boy 2,


Boy 1,


and me.

After we picked our pumpkins, we took a hay ride. All through the the pumpkin patch and empty fields we went.


Dave and I silhouetted with the sun behind us. Look I have a halo!


Grandma and Boy 2


Dave, Lucy and I


Lucy and I looking forward to all the sites.


My mom and stepdad.


Boy 1 and Daddy


Lucy and I.


With pumpkin picking and the hayride over, we decided to do some family photos before we head off for home.


My Beautiful family.


My parents


The kids.


~Jessica~

2 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Lovely pumpkin family pictures....and the humans and dog aren't bad either. tee hee, The Olde Bagg, Linda

CarlyB said...

that looks like it was a lot of fun Jessica! thanks for stopping by my site the other day - The Featured Creature.

I really enjoyed your comment on the Honduran White Bats!