Dec 18, 2009

Friday Posts

Normally, on Fridays, I participate in Blooming Friday over at Roses and Stuff. However, here in Michigan there is nothing blooming unless you have houseplants. I am not much of a green thumb when it comes to houseplants so this isn't really going to help. I will still be participating in Blooming Friday but not until March when we start to thaw. For December through March I have a couple of options. Here are the Friday options I have come up with.

1. Photo Friday - The mission is the creative interpretation of the week's theme. In this challenge I would be posting one week back. The theme was Winter last Friday so my entry today reflects winter. This week's theme is Best of 2009 so my entry will be posted next Friday. Hopefully that makes sense. For more Photo Friday entries visit: http://www.photofriday.com/. Here is my entry:

Sparrow Tracks in Snow


2. Food Trip Friday - This one requires you to photograph food. Sounds yummy! For more food photos visit Food Trip Friday: http://foodtripfriday.fickleminded.net/. Here is my entry:

Yesterday's lunch


Spring Rolls


Potstickers


Fortune Roll. These were like a gingerbread / shortbread cookie in taste.


3. Sky Watch Friday - This one requires photographs of clouds, horizons, sunsets and rises etc. This may or may not be a viable option. Michigan has a tendency to be continuously gray in winter thanks to the perma-clouds that roll in. For more sky photos visit Sky Watch Friday: http://skyley.blogspot.com/. Here is my entry:

Birds on a Wire


So my dear readers, what do you think? Would you prefer seeing one of these more than another? Should I alternate between them?

~Jessica~

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Those are yummy foods!

Have a happy Holidays Food Trippers

Followed your networked blogs.

FoodTripFriday said...

I love the Spring rolls.
Btw, We are only a river away from each other, I'm here in Windsor,Canada. :D

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I would vote for sky view but the food trippers is mighty inviting. Thanks for visiting my blog my dear. And I have been meaning to tell you. I love what you did with your blog....lovely touch.

Serendipity said...

That shot of the birds is great :)

SquirrelQueen said...

A very nice group of photos Jessica, my favorite is the birds on the wire.

Autumn Belle said...

Jessica, your may alternate the memes depending on what pictures are available. If you have a good picture on hand, choose a suitable meme to match. I think you love skywatching, so Skywatch Friday is the best.