Apr 19, 2010

Macro Monday - Spring Delights

I had quite a grand adventure the last couple of days and plan on going an another tomorrow. The downside is I am completely worn out and not feeling very much like writing. I hope you don't mind if I hold off on the story telling until later this week and just share a few photos of our spring delights blooming in southwest Michigan. Some of these photos are for Macro Monday. For more macro entries, please visit http://lisaschaos.com/.

Cherry blossoms




Crab Apple blossoms




A different Crab Apple tree blooming.






Lilac... Mmm does this ever smell divine.


Pheasant Eye Daffodil


Not really a hardy MI plant but blooming on my deck is this Fuchsia.




~Jessica~

10 comments:

Christina said...

Lovely spring colors!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Rue said...

*Squeal!*

Your lilacs are out!!! I am so jealous! We still have several weeks to wait here.

Gorgeous photos!

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I love the macro shots....too much fun. My "good" camera does a super job with the macro shots but I am just too lazy to get it out and go for it.....but I think you have inspired me. Shame on your name. LOL (((hugs))) until next time

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful Blooms! - Very Jealous, it's almost winter here.

"Lillagul" said...

Another one that is jealous :)
I just love it when the appletreas and Lilacs are blooming.
Great shots !
Have a nice week :)

Daniela said...

I love your photos, so beautiful

Qtswede said...

The lilacs are just now starting to open a little itty bit here now. I will have to get out there and see what I can see ... but first, lil' sis is in from Minneapolis for a short visit.... :)

Autumn Belle said...

The flowers are really lovely.

Anonymous said...

Jessica, you are SO far ahead of us in the blooming end of things. Not even the dandelions are in flower yet. The black flies, however, are already in full swing.

Your photos are lovely.

Chloe m said...

Lilacs....I can just smell them now. Beautiful shots, Jessica. The blue sky in the background is spendid.