Apr 9, 2010

Camera Critters - Mug Shots

Not a whole lot to share today. However, here are some mug shots of our fur and feather babies I took this afternoon.

*Note: I got my days mixed around. This should have been posted Saturday but oh well. This is also going to be my Camera Critters post. For more camera critters, please visit: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/.*

Goldie (who I sometimes call Goldilocks)


Miss Queen


Amber


Checkers


Angel


Winnifred


Wynn


Row


Mouser


Inky


~Jessica~

4 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Your fur and feather babies are so sweet. I especially like Angel. I have always wanted a duck. Friends of ours had Asian Runner Ducks and I wanted to have a pair but...big dogs, little ducks.....nope just lots of fur through the years for us.
(((hugs))) until next time

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Is that Goldie Hawn? Great photos! I want chickens!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

aww, what a lovely selection of feather and fur friends you have, adorable!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

A nice managerie of critters. Valerie