Jun 5, 2010

Camera Critter Saturday - Kitty Snuggles

I am sharing my adorable kitties today. These are photos of Inky and Mouser napping on my bed. Also, I am sharing a digital scrapbook layout I made with the same photos.


Mouser on my pillow.


Inky sprawled in the middle of the bed.


Digital Layout

On another note I am going to be adding another blog for your viewing pleasure. I actually formed it a while back but have yet to post on it. That is going to be remedied in a few moments. If you like scrapbooking, both traditional and digital, card crafting, altered art, rubber stamps etc. then this blog might be of interest to you as well.

http://jessicasns.blogspot.com/


For more Camera Critters, please visit: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/


Camera Critters


~Jessica~

4 comments:

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Pretty kitty......nice digital lay out. I will check out your new blog.

ShutterHappyJenn said...

I have a black cat, too...

Your cat looks adorable.

My CC post is up HERE. Happy weekends!

Beppan said...

Cute ones!!
Waiting for your new blog!

Rue said...

Awww - sweet kitties!