May 24, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge - Group 1

Here are my choices for the last five days. For more information on the challenge, see this post: The Game.

Day 1 – What Is Your Favourite Song Right Now?

Far East Movement -Girls on the Dance Floor because it is just that much fun to dance to. Video rated Mature for alcohol references and sexual undertones. Use discretion when viewing around kids.



Day 2 – What Song That Was No 1 When You Were Born?

Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive. Explanation... Bee Gees ruled the entirety of the year I was born. Can you guess the year? If you can, great! If not, I will never tell. Well, maybe I will someday. Or you could just check my Facebook page.



Day 3 – What Song Has The Highest Play Count On Your iTunes (Or Other Music Player)?

ABBA - Voulez Vous. Well, I don't use iTunes or a music player that keeps track of play time so I had to guess. Probably a song from ABBA, since I have a back up copy of the Gold album in my truck as well as on both PC's. I don't know that this song is the highest play count, but it is one of my favorites so it is pretty high up there.



Day 4 – What Song Do You Play When You’re Feeling Happy?

Rabbit! - Magic. Anything by Rabbit! really but this is one of my favorites and it has a cute video. I can never be anything but happy listening to them. If you think you haven't heard of them, you might be wrong. They are very much an independent band but they also have done many jingles for advertisements. Most recently you can hear them in the Crayola Glow Chalk advertisement. I highly suggest you check Rabbit! out.



Day 5 – What Song Do You Play When You’re Feeling Sad?

Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day. This song always makes me reflective and it was a big part of my grieving. It makes me miss my brother but it also reminds me that he is just at another beginning. For those of you who are newer readers, my little brother was killed in action while serving in the US Army in Afghanistan. More is posted here: In Memory. Video rated Mature for violent situations. Use discretion when viewing around kids.



I will see you all in five days with more videos.

~Jessica~


No comments: